La Costa Brava residential resort is a gated community located right at the border of Bacolod City and Talisay City in Negros Occidental, along the national highway.
Like a curtain separating worlds apart, the massive welcome arch of La Costa Brava instantly transports you to Mediterranean Spain. Tile mosaic designs and ironworks embellish the vast stone structure, giving the border of Bacolod City and Talisay City a new landmark. One that’s hard to miss. And hard to match.
From here, the heritage travel begins. Images once seen only in books and postcards, suddenly come alive in this 40-hectare themed and planned community.
La Costa Brava del Rio is the second phase of La Costa Brava, the first phase being composed of three areas:
- La Costa Brava del Mar – Where the main entrance, the main clubhouse and a swimming pool are located.
- La Costa Brava del Sol – is located in the Bacolod City area where the plaza del Sol is located.
- La Costa Brava del Norte – is located in the Talisay area and is the “gateway” to the active lifestyle of La Costa Brava del Rio.
At La Costa Brava del Rio, you will find more street designs, extra-wide islands for relaxed community interaction, and rotundas that give quick and easy access to streets. La Costa Brava inspires sports and friendly competition:
- Little League ball park – where family and friends will gather for friendly weekend compitition, counting down strikers and cheering home runs.
- Baketball – Just a short distance from the softball field
- RC car Racing – remote control car enthusiasts now have thier own race track
- Biking Path – along the perimeter of the park
- Jogging Ovals – the islans of the streets are provided with jogging path
- Gym Previleges – All owners get a discount certificate at Bacolod City’s most popular fitness gym, The President’s Gym
- Jetski - designed with a slipway, a docking bay to accommodate several jetski, and a viewing deck where family members can relax and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Fishing - Breezy huts surround the Bait and Tackle fishing lagoon at La Costa Brava del Rio. There’s parking for fishing aficionados and their families.
- Boating - a 5,000 sqm. boating lagoon offers sundry fun. You can row a real boat, or you can race your remote speedboats.
- Swimming - A luxurious 20 meter-long lapping pool faces a picturesque sunset. Tots get a share of the splash in thier own kiddie pool.